ARRIVE GUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA
- After your arrival at Guwahati airport / railway station we will leave for Kaziranga national park, the home to one horned Rhinoceros The Kaziranga National Park is situated 220 km from Guwahati, the capital of Assam.
- Upon arrival at Kaziranga check into the wildlife resort. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
- After a early wake up we will get ready to enjoy our very first jungle safari to the national park at Kohora . The safari will take us to the very narrow path of the national park within the elephant grass and will enhance the chances to get closer to the wildlife.
- A number of water bodies are also there which is perfect for the birdlife and home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Later we will return to the resort for breakfast.
- After breakfast we will again enjoy our wildlife safari to central range. This time we will board the open jeep for our vehicle safari to the national park and will enjoy the wildlife sighting in the central zone of the national park. The mammals apart from the Rhino, other species found here are, hog deer, swamp deer, wild buffalo, Elephants and tigers.
- Later return to the resort and enjoy the ambiance or get rest till lunch. After lunch we will again visit the national park for our second vehicle safari of the day. This time we will explore the western range of Kaziranga. Here we will follows the route Bagori - Dongabeel - Rowmari - Rajapukhuri - Monabeel along with bank of Mori Diffalu river.
- One our way back to resort we will also stop at the Donga watch Tower for sometimes to have the glimpse of Wildlife. Later return to the resort. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
- Today we will explore the Eastern Range of the National Park for Jeep safari. The eastern range of Kaziranga known as Agoratoli consists mostly of woodland and is famous for its wide variety of Birds. It is home to a variety of migratory birds and is also known to have large population of Wild Elephants.
- During our exploration in Agoratoli we will visit the Shola water body and here one can stop for sometime at Shohola Tower to view the birdlife and other animals. This will be the last stoppage of our Jeep safari in Eastern range. Later we will return to the resort for lunch.
- After lunch we will again explore the central range of the national with visiting few of its watch tower namely Kathpora Tower, Daflang Tower and Kerasing Tower. Later return to the resort.
- In the evening time once can also visit the nearby local village to see their way of life & livelihood. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
- This morning you will have to wake up early and will move to the Burapahar Range of the national park with packed breakfast. We will drive from our resort to the nearest place from where we will start our trekking or walk inside the Burapahar range of the National Park. Our track will starts from Pani Juri Camp with a naturalist and forest guards, from here we will walk up to the banks of River Brahmaputra. We will go through the midst of the Woodland that Burapahar is so famous for, during our trekking we will be able to see a lots of wildlife like Capped Langurs, Elephants and the Great Indian Hornbill and Hoolock Gibbon.
- After the hrs of trekking we will return to Pani Juri camp and then drive back to the resort for Lunch.
- Post lunch we will again go for a Jeep Safari inside the central range of the Kaziranga National Park to increase our chances of more wildlife sighting. Later return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
KAZIRANGA - GUWAHATI - DEPARTURE
- Our wildlife exploration in the Kaziranga National park ends here and leaves to Guwahati for onward Journey.
END OF JOURNEY…