ARRIVAL IN GUWAHATI (ASSAM)
- Once received from Guwahati airport/Railway station by our representative you will be directly taken to the Kaziranga National Park. Kaziranga National Park is in the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhino, as well as many mammals including - tigers, elephants, panthers, bears and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
- Evening visit tea Garden near by the park and local Cultural Programme at Kaziranga.
- Overnight stay in resort in Kaziranga.
JUNGLE ACTIVITIES AT KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK AND TEZPUR
- After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point in the Central Range (Kohora) for an Elephant Ride. After the ride return back to the Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to the Central Range (Kohora) of the park for a jeep safari.
- After lunch check out from the hotel and move to Tezpur. Tezpur is a place steeped in mythology, legend and folklore. Situated on the north bank of Brahmaputra, this is a town of magnificent scenic beauty and exquisite archaeological ruins.
- Evening will take you to the Ganesh Ghat for the amazing sunset view and you can roam around the Tezpur town. Overnight stay at Tezpur.
- After breakfast we will go the local sightseeing of Tezpur that includes- Mahabhairab Temple,
Agnigarh, Chitralekha Udyan, Da-parvatiya, Bamuni hills.
- Evening we will leave for Guwahati. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
GUWAHATI SUWALKUCHI SARTHEBARI
- After breakfast you will be taken to the Manchester of the East called Sualkuchi. It is situated on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra, about 35 km from Guwahati.
- Then we will leave to Sarthebari- the Bell metal Industry of Assam, the second largest handicraft of Assam after bamboo craft.
- Back to Guwahati. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
GUWAHATI RAILWAY STATION DROPPING
- After breakfast Check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati Railway station for the onward journey.
END OF JOURNEY…