ARRIVE GUWAHATI – KAZIRANGA
- After your arrival at Guwahati airport / railway station we will leave for Kaziranga national park, the home to one horned Rhinoceros The Kaziranga National Park is situated 220 km from Guwahati, the capital of Assam.
- Upon arrival at Kaziranga check into the wildlife resort. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
JUNGLE ACTIVITIES AT KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point in the Central Range (Kohora) for an Elephant Ride. After the ride return back to the Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to the Central Range (Kohora) of the park for a jeep safari.
- After lunch check out from the hotel and transfer to Majuli by taking Ferry from Nimati Ghat.
- Evening visit to Mishing Village.
- Overnight stay at Majuli.
SATTRA AND SALMORA VILLAGE VISIT
- After the early breakfast you will be taken to the Vaishnavite Monastries(Sattra) of Majuli covering Aauniati Sattra, Kamalabari Sattra, Natun Samaguri Sattra- famous for mask culture and then visit to the Salmora village in the bank of River Brahmaputra- famous for the unique pottery making.
- By Evening ferry move to Sivasagar. Overnight at Sivasagar.
- After breakfast we will go for an tour of Sivasagar, the capital of Ahom dynasty. Here we will visit the remains of Ahom Kingdom. The Ahom dynasty ruled Assam for 600 years before the British took over.
- We will visit the Tai Ahom Museum and the Maidams (Mummy like structures) of Ahom kings Burial grounds at Charaideo. The other remains of the Ahom Dynasty include man-made artificial lake created by Queen Madambika in 1734, Shivdol-the tallest Shiv temple in the world, palaces of Kareng Ghar & Talatal Ghar and Gaurisagar Tank, along with three temples.
- Later in the afternoon leave to Jorhat. Fresh-n-up and then we will explore the nearby tea gardens. We will also visit the Gymkhana club in Jorhat, which was built in 1876 by D. Slimmon.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast leave to Guwahati.
- In the afternoon we will go on a local sightseeing tour and visit the famous Kamakhya Devi temple.
- Later, we will go on a river cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra to catch a glimpse of soothing sunset. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, our representative will provide you a swift transfer to Guwahati airport or railway station to connect with your onward destination.
END OF JOURNEY..