- Upon arrival at the Tulihal Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the pre booked hotel with a warm traditional welcome by our representative.
- After getting freshen-up, proceed for a tour to the Khwairamband Bazar also known as Ema Keithel which is one of the popular markets in Imphal and is operated by women. Tourists can get indulged in buying the exquisite handicrafts and handlooms that reflects the art and culture of Manipur.
- Once done with exploring and shopping, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
TOUR TO IMPHAL
- After having breakfast, leave for a full day sightseeing tour to Imphal.
- A visit to Kangla Fort which is one of the best attractions in Imphal will help in exploring and learning about the historically rich heritage of Manipur.
- Head to Manipur State Museum where you can explore a wide collection of Manipuri culture, wildlife and lifestyle.
- A walk to Manipur Zoological Garden will bring you close to wild and nature at the same time. You will get the opportunity to spot approx 400 beautiful animal species with some popular ones Python, Hoolock Gibbon, Leopard Cat, Slow Loris, Himalayan Bear, and Flying Squirrel.
- A visit to Khonghampat Orchidarium will take you to an amazing place for the nature lovers and can witness around 120 varieties of orchids.
- Once done with the sightseeing tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
IMPHAL TO BISHNUPUR TO IMPHAL
- After having breakfast, head to Bishnupur which is approx 29 kms away from Imphal.
- On arrival, you will be taken to the famous Vishnu Temple which was built in the year 1467 and is one of the oldest known brick temples in Manipur. Visiting the temple you will come across the magnificent architecture of the temple which is a fusion of the architectural styles of both Hindus and Chinese.
- Evening leisure time.
- Overnight stay at Imphal.
TOUR TO LOKTAK LAKE
- After having breakfast head to the famous Loktak Lake which is the largest freshwater lake in Northeast India.
- On arrival, you will witness the beautiful lake which is also popular as the only Floating Lake in the World. Tourist can get indulged in a boat ride which helps in creating an unforgettable experience.
- Also, to get a wildlife experience, head to the Keibul Lamjao National Park which is located near the lake. Visiting the park you will get the opportunity to witness the endangered Sangai which is the state animal of Manipur, Eastern Site Stork, Hooded Crane, the Black Eagle, Bamboo Partridge, Shaheen Falcon and Green Peafowl and more.
- After completing the sightseeing tour, head back to the hotel at Imphal for dinner and overnight stay.
DEPARTURE FROM IMPHAL
- Next morning after having breakfast, head to visit the Handicrafts Emporium and Museum.
- After visiting the museum, bid adieu to the amazing Manipur tour by heading to the Imphal Airport to board the flight for the onward journey.
END OF JOURNEY..