ARRIVE GUWAHATI- NAMERI NATIONAL PARK
- Arrive at Guwahati airport / railway station; our representative will drive you to the nature's pride Nameri National Park, situated within the foothills of eastern Himalayas.
- Upon reaching transfer to the Nature camp. Evening free at leisure or make a visit to the nearby Pygmy Hog Foundation and learn about the species. The Pygmy Hogs are one of the world's most endangered mammals. These Pygmy Hogs are kept in captive breeding in Guwahati and now they are kept in semi-natural conditions of Nameri before being set free into the park.
- Overnight stay in camp.
NAMERI NATIONAL PARK
- This morning we will go on a fascinating river rafting on Jia Bhoroli River. For the same we will drive 25 kms from the resort towards the river upstream, from where we will enjoy the downstream rafting on the inflatable raft. Here we will have a chance to see a lot of migratory waterfowl and if you are so lucky then one can even spot the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Elephant on the banks of the river from the boat. The 13 km stretch of rafting will takes around three hours.
- After the river rafting return to the camp site for lunch. After lunch we will go on a nature trail along the reserve. Here we will be accompanied with the knowledgeable forest guides and armed forest guards. The forest treks are the best way to explore the Nameri National Park as it allows you to get very close to the wildlife life. Here once can spot the rare species of white-winged wood ducks and the great hornbills.
NAMERI NATIONAL PARK - KAZIRANGA
- After the breakfast we will leave for the UNESCO world Heritage site and Rhino's country - Kaziranga National Park.
- Upon reaching Kaziranga transfer to the wildlife resort. After fresh-n-up one can go on a guided tour through the forest near your accommodation along the river bank. Also visit the tea garden and rubber plantation.
- Later return to the resort for overnight stay.
- After an early get up will get ready for first forest safari. Our representative will take you to the riding point by jeeps. Here we will be moving through the tall grass while the morning mists slowly lift is an experience that one won't forget easily.
- We will return to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast we will go on our first Jeep safari to the national park for wildlife viewing in the central zone. Later return to the resort for fresh-n-up and spent the time till lunch.
- After lunch we will go on our second jeep safari of the day, this time we will visit the Western zone of the national park. One can also spent some time at the Donga view point, situated in western zone. Later return to the resort for overnight stay.
KAZIRANGA - GUWAHATI
- After breakfast check out from the resort and leave for Guwahati.
- In the afternoon we will go on a local sightseeing tour and visit the famous Kamakhya Devi temple.
- Later, we will go on a river cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra to catch a glimpse of soothing sunset. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, our representative will provide you a swift transfer to Guwahati airport or railway station to connect with your onward destination.
END OF JOURNEY..