- After arrival at Aizawl airport, meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel.
- Evening you can explore nearby markets.
- An overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, you will be taken to the Durtlang hills to view its Zoological garden and Museum. Dultlang is situated 05 km from the city on a pretty steep hill.
- On reaching at the top of Durtlang, you will have the mesmerizing view of entire Aizawl city.
Irrespective to zoo, you will be taken to the KV paradise also known at Taj Mahal of Mizoram. This mausoleum of marble is constructed by Khawlhring in memory of his wife Varte
- Further, we will visit the Handloom and Handicraft centre of Aizawl followed by a walk around the traditional Mizo tribal village.
- In the evening stroll around the Bara Bazar which is the main shopping centre of Aizawl.
- Over night stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, you will leave to the Lunglei.
- On arrival in Lunglei, check into the hotel. An overnight stay at the hotel.
- Lunglei: It is the second largest city of Mizoram. The city of Lunglei is an ideal base for nature lovers for exploring the surrounding areas, which are rich in flora and fauna. Lunglei is situated on higher altitude than Aizawl with an altitude of 1222 meters.
- Full day visit to Pangzawl village, which is associated with the folklore of Chaweng Fungi and in and around area. In the afternoon, we will have an excursion to the village of Kawmzawl.
- An overnight stay at the Lunglei.
- After breakfast, leave for Aizawl for exploring several en-route tribal villages.
- On arrival, check into the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day excursion to Tamdil Lake. It is the largest natural lake in Mizoram and surrounded with the thick forest. It is home to wide species of trees plants and animals.
- Drive back to Aizawl for an overnight halt.
- After breakfast proceeds to Aizawl Airport for an onward destination.
END OF JOURNEY..