- After arrival in the Imphal Airport our representative will welcome you traditionally and will take you to the pre booked hotel.
- Afternoon visit Kangla fort and Ima Market. Overnight in Imphal.
- After the breakfast you will be taken to a full day sightseeing –Govindajee Temple ,Loktak lake(largest fresh water lake in north east), INA Memorial(Indian tri color was first hoisted here by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army), Japanese War Memorial, War Cemetery.
- Overnight stay at Imphal.
- After the early morning wake up and breakfast visit the Indo-Myanmar Border Town of Moreh.
- On reaching there we will cross over to the Myanmar side to see altogether a different culture and lifestyle in their nearest townof Tamu. There we will make a quick visit to the Buddhist Pagoda and the Local Market, then spend some time in the Namphalong market.
- Return back for overnight stay to Imphal.
- After breakfast go for a day trip to Andro Cultural Village. Visit the Cultural Heritage Complex.
- Interact with the villagers and see pottery making.
- Later proceed to Kakching Garden before finally returning back to Imphal,
- Overnight stay in Imphal.
- After breakfast and check out our representative will escort you to the Airport drop as per the flight schedule of the guest.
END OF JOURNEY..