ARRIVE GUWAHATI (Assam)
- On arrival at Guwahati Airport/Guwahati railway Station, our representative will be there to welcome you and transfer you to your already booked hotel. The evening is free at leisure for shopping.
- An overnight stay in the hotel in Guwahati.
GUWAHATI - BOMDILA
- Today after an early breakfast in the morning, we will drive towards Bomdila.
- On arrival check in at the hotel in Bomdila for an overnight stay.
BOMDILA SIGHTSEEING - TAWANG
- In the morning after breakfast, you will be taken for the sightseeing of Bomdila. Later, drive to Tawang.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Tawang.
- After breakfast in the morning, out for the local sightseeing tour in Tawang - the Tawang Monastery, which is around 400 yrs old and is the is the 6th birth place of Dalai Lama Galden Namgyel Lhatse. Also, you will be taken to the War memorial. The evening is free at leisure for shopping.
- Take pleasure of an overnight stay at the hotel in Tawang.
- After the early morning wake up and breakfast you will start your journey to Nameri National park.
- Overnite stay at camp.
NAMERI NATIONAL PARK
- This morning we will go on a fascinating river rafting on Jia Bhoroli River. For the same we will drive 25 kms from the resort towards the river upstream, from where we will enjoy the downstream rafting on the inflatable raft. Here we will have a chance to see a lot of migratory waterfowl and if you are so lucky then one can even spot the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Elephant on the banks of the river from the boat. The 13 km stretch of rafting will takes around three hours.
- After the river rafting return to the camp site for lunch. After lunch we will go on a nature trail along the reserve. Here we will be accompanied with the knowledgeable forest guides and armed forest guards. Here one can spot the rare species of white-winged wood ducks and the great hornbills.
NAMERI NATIONAL PARK - SHILLONG
- After the breakfast we will leave for Shillong.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
SHILLONG -MAWLYNNONG – DAWKI – SHILLONG
- Wake up early and have your breakfast and drive to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia - Mawlynnong through a 78 km road drive, in the East Khasi Hills. Mawlynnong is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the region and is a popular ecotourism destination in Meghalaya. You can take the sky walk.
- The next stopover of the day after lunch will be Dawki, in the West Jaintia Hills. Dawki is a hidden treasure of Meghalaya which is known for its sublime beauty. The clean and beautiful Umngot River being a significant part of it.
- Once done exploring the town of Dawki, you will be taken back to Shillong. On the way, you will have the chance to visit the spectacular Root Bridge.
- Later back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
SHILLONG- CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
- Morning after breakfast we will drive you to Cherrapunjee which is famed for being the wettest place in the world. After a drive of 1 ½ hours amid pine trees and mists we reach Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves.
- In Cherrapunji, we visit the Nohkalikai Falls, Seven sister falls, Mawsmai Caves, Rama Krishna Mission, Eco Park and the Thangkharang Park.
- On the way back to Shillong, visit the spectacular Elephant Falls and the much-famous Shillong Peak. From the peak, you can capture the surreal.
- Overnight at Shillong.
SHILLONG-GUWAHATI RAILWAY STATION DROPPING
- After breakfast Check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati Railway station for the onward journey.
END OF SERVICES…