Driveast.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use the Website/ Application. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. You also agree that Driveast.com is not liable in any manner for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You are solely liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to misuse of your account or password. You will not under any circumstances use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of any of our Website/ Application, including, without limitation:
- Accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our Website/ Application or any associated services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from any Website/Application;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website/Application, overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- Using any our Website/ Application or servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using any our Website/ Application; or
- Attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Driveast.com in providing the Website/ Application or our Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and will result in a loss of your ability to access and use the Website/Application
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for registering as this Website/ Application will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Application /Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Notwithstanding the above, we confirm that we shall at all times be in full compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.