ARRIVAL IN GUWAHATI (ASSAM)
- Once received from Guwahati airport/Railway station by our representative you will be directly taken to the pre-booked hotel at the heart of the city.
- After getting freshen up our representative will take you to the famous Maa Kamakhya Temple on the Nilachal Hills (10kms) – a seat of the tantric cult in India and one of the 108 Shakti Pethas in the Country.
- Evening DJ Cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra (subject to availability/direct payment basis).
- Overnight in Guwahati.
- After breakfast you will be taken to the Kaziranga National Park. Kaziranga National Park is in the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhino, as well as many mammals including - tigers, elephants, panthers, bears and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
- Evening visit Orchid Park, tea Garden and enjoy local cultural programme at Kaziranga.
- Overnight stay in resort in Kaziranga.
JUNGLE ACTIVITIES AT KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point in the Central Range (Kohora) for an Elephant Ride. After the ride return back to the Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to the Central Range (Kohora) of the park for a jeep safari.
- After lunch check out from the hotel and transfer to Majuli by taking Ferry from Nimati Ghat.
- Evening visit to Mishing Village.
- Overnight stay at Majuli.
SATTRA AND SALMORA VILLAGE VISIT
- After the early breakfast you will be taken to the Vaishnavite Monastries (Sattra) of Majuli covering Aauniati Sattra, Kamalabari Sattra, Natun Samaguri Sattra- famous for mask culture and then visit to the Salmora village in the bank of River Brahmaputra- famous for the unique pottery making.
- By Evening ferry move to Sivasagar. Overnight at Sivasagar.
SIVASAGAR – TINSUKIA
- Sivasagar was the ancient capital of Assam for 600 years. Sivasagar is famous for Ahom palaces and monuments in and around Sivasagar.
- Today after breakfast we visit Shivadoul, Kareng Ghar ,Talatal Ghar, Rang Ghar, Gauri Sagar.
- Later transfer to Tinsukia. Overnight at Tinsukia.
TINSUKIA PARASURAM KUND
- After the early morning wake up, get ready for the Parasuram Kund- the Hindu pilgrimage centre situated at Telu Shati/Tailung area of Mishmi plateau in the lower reaches of the Lohit River, approximately 48 kms via Tohangam from Tezu, the Headquarters of Lohit District in Arunachal Pradesh at a distance of 3Hrs 46 mins approx from Tinsukia.
- After the holy bath again back to Tinsukia, overnight stay at Tinsukia.
- After check out from hotel and having breakfast you will be taken to the Dibrugarh airport/ railway station for the onward journey.
END OF JOURNEY…